General Rules for Competition
1. Each team must consists of 3 students.
2. All members are pharmacy student (undergraduate S1/D3, apotechary)
3. Competition Guide line can be download here
4. Business Plan Proposal is a purework of the participants and has never been contested in any other business competition. Cheating or plagiarizing another business plan proposals is not permitted and cheaters are not eligible to advance to the next stage.
5. Team members who are already registered can not be replaced for any reason.
6. In submitting business plan, the team have to attach biodata forms which are already given by the committee.
7. 3 of the bestteams which qualify for BICCPR Business Plan Competition will be invited to Bandung to attend series of events BICCPR
8. Decision of the judges and the committee is final and unalter Business plan proposal should be in accordance with the rules set by the committee.
How to Register your Team
The advantages of joining BICCPR business plan competition
1. Experience creating a business model and writing a business plan
2. Feedback from a jury of business professionals and academics
3. experience working as part of a team opportunity to sharpen organizational and communication skills
19-20 March 2018